Link to Link to Student Employment Services Home
format for display purpose
format for display purpose
  ⇐ Tax Information


Get Your W-2s

Active Students:
You can receive your W-2 electronically. Go to myJHU.

From myJHU, scroll over HR >click W-2eXpress. You must log-in again for security purposes in order to retrieve and print a copy of your W-2 form.

Don't forget to Upate Your Address
This is also the time to update your mailing address with the University. You can update your address on-line using ESS (Employee Self Service), it's user-friendly and easy to access. Go to myJHU

Terminated/Graduated Students:
If you no longer work for Johns Hopkins University, click here.

Employer Code: 11472

button_small Tax Withholding Forms
button_small Tax Return Forms
button_small Fellowships

button_small FICA Withholding

button_small International Students

button_small JHU Tax Office

button_small Other Tax Sites

button_small W-2 Form

JHU Student Employment Services | 3400 N. Charles St | Garland Hall 72 | Baltimore, MD 21218 | 410-516-8421
 Sunday February 14, 2016 © Student Employment Services | JHU. | SiteMap | Search