- View your Pay Stub
- Sign-Up for Direct Deposit
- Make changes to your Tax Withholding Forms
- Update your address
Employee Self Service (ESS) is convenient, secure, user-friendly and easy to access. No more having to complete complicated forms or visiting the Office of Student Employment Services to complete these or many other tasks. Go to my.johnshopkins.edu
Who has Access to ESS?
- All employees paid via SAP with a few exceptions. Those exceptions include:
- Employees that have an I-9 hold on infotype 001 or I-9 pending on infotype 94 will not be able to access tax or direct deposit information until the hold has been removed.
- Non Resident Aliens (NRA) will not be able to change withholding information.
- Employees with foreign addresses will not be able to access permanent address information.
- Terminated employees with term dates prior to ESS go live will not have access to ESS.
Quick Reference Guide (instructions)